Lunes, Mayo 16, 2016

Mc Julius Story

The story of my life

Once that I'm going to hear the phrase story of my life, my first impression is a life of an ant or shall we say the live of the ants, who are striving for survival, living with different circumstances, but still achieving the goals or success of their live. Because the only thing that I can tell about my life is that we all know that today in our generation we do have lots of trials, difficulties, obstacles in our daily lives but through all these thing we've learned something new in the process of accommodation. We can only achieve these trials when we are joining together in your family of course with the help of our Dear Father God. We might fell but, I do believe that we all stand still because there's no person who will definitely retreat on the things he/she really wanted to have. Thank You.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento